Friday, May 11, 2007

Popcorn's Depression

Ok, this might sound crazy.... I think Popcorn is depressed. He follows me around and whines when he cannot see me. I think that the move and Sheldon being gone has traumatized him.
He loves to play with my dad. He plays rough like Sheldon and I know that Popcorn likes that.


Popcorn has been trying to be potty trained in TN. He is doing good. He likes to play in the woods beside our house. Last night, I gave him a bath and found a tick on his head. After his bath, my mom was holding him in the towel and he was whining really bad. When I got him, he immediately quit. Hopefully he will get used to things soon.


Here is Popcorn and his daddy the day before he left.



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved