Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sheldon's Deployment

Sheldon is leaving May 7 for Iraq. My mom and dad are coming into town on Friday. They will be here until Sheldon leaves. When he leaves, my dad will fly back to TN. My mom is going to ride with me and Popcorn. We are almost finished packing up the apartment. We just have to move the washer, dryer, TV, and a few boxes to storage. Sheldon is trying to finish all his packing. Please continue to pray for our family and for Sheldon while he is in Iraq. It is going to be a long and hard 18 months.

2 comments:

Stac said...

I am really sorry. I hope that everything goes ok. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

You two are in my thoughts and prayers also. When you get his address could you give it to me? I go crazy about sending packages! Take care!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved