Monday, May 14, 2007

A Nice Surprise

Sheldon has been calling me every other day. He called yesterday for Mother's Day and I figured that he would not call until Tuesday. This afternoon he called again. I was so happy. He just got done flying and had some down time. They are getting ready to move to Iraq. We thought they would be in tents for the entire 1 1/2 years. Today, they found out that they would be in tents for a few months, but they would get trailers. He was really happy about that.Other than the heat, he is doing good. Just keep him and every soldier in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I bet the trailers will be nice! Steve was in trailers when they were at Camp Anaconda and they had 2 people to a room, (so much more privacy!) So hopefully that will be the same! Hang in there and Happy late Mothers Day!!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved