Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Today Popcorn and I have just been laying around. I am still sick. My fever is gone. I just have a runny nose and I am really tired. I fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours and Popcorn was out. Yep. You guessed it, he pooped in the floor. At least he did not wake me up. ha ha. I do not have any new pictures to post. Sheldon has the camera. He has been taking pictures of Colorado and Kansas. I will post those when he gets back.
On Wednesday, I might get to see my dad. YAY!!! He is going to be in Jacksonville, FL for business. Sheldon and I might drive down to see him. Hopefully it will all work out.
I think we decided on a boy name. Max William. Max is Sheldon's grandpa's name, William is also. William is also my grandpa's first name, my great and great great grandpa's names.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved