Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Army Life

Sheldon has been packing to go to Iraq. Here is a picture of what our living room has looked like for the past few days. This is a picked up version. They still do not have orders, but they are packing everything up. So, it will not be long. Just about a month or 2.



Sheldon has to fly tonight. Popcorn and him usually play at night. Instead, Popcorn has been running around and tired himself out. He fell asleep on Sheldon's pile of uniforms. I tried to take a picture, but he woke up. He moved to in front of the couch. He just missed his daddy.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS ONLINE, YOUR SPOT IS EASY TO USE TO KEEP UPDATED, AM STILL PLANNING ON COMING OUT FOR SHELDONS B-DAY, HOPE THAT IS OK, LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING YOU BOTH AND ENJOYING A LITTLE OF THE SAVANNAH SCENERY. BE BLESSED

Anonymous said...

HEY IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS ONLINE, YOUR SPOT IS EASY TO USE TO KEEP UPDATED, AM STILL PLANNING ON COMING OUT FOR SHELDONS B-DAY, HOPE THAT IS OK, LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING YOU BOTH AND ENJOYING A LITTLE OF THE SAVANNAH SCENERY. BE BLESSED



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved