Friday, March 23, 2007

Orders

Sheldon got his orders. They were very generic. The orders just said that they would be leaving in May. I am so thankful that I will be done teaching way before he leaves. We are going on a trip before he leaves. We are going to go to Disney World. We are going to stay at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. They have rooms that look out over the 33 acres of wild animals that they have. It will be so cool. Sheldon has never been to Disney. I haven't been in a long time, so we are really excited.
We bought a new digital camera. It is a Sony CyberShot. Sheldon is going to take the old one to Iraq with him. It will be alot easier than having disposable cameras.
Here are some pictures with the new camera.



Popcorn getting a treat.


I was laying on the couch and this is what I saw.



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved