Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pumpkin Baby

We went to the OBGYN today. I am 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I am due October 20. So, we are having a pumpkin. :) Today, we filled out a lot of paper work. Then, I had 5 tubes of blood drawn. I also did a urine test. We made our next appointment for April 5. We will get to hear the heartbeat. That will be neat. I was hoping they would get to do an ultrasound before Sheldon left, but they can't. I guess I will have one in TN. Sheldon has been packing today. Our living room floor is a wreck. Oh well, I do not mind. Now, he is baking a red velvet cake. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Sheldon leaves who will do the cooking? I don't think popcorn will share his food!

Kaye said...

Uncle Rob said "Stand on your head or keep your legs together until Oct 21st."



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved