Saturday, March 3, 2007

Being sick is no fun...

After we ate supper on Thursday, I started throwing up. I stayed home from school yesterday. Last night, I had a fever. It was no fun. Sheldon left yesterday to go to Colorado. He is driving back to Georgia right now. He is going to stop and see his grandparents. That should be fun. Popcorn and I have just been laying around today. I went to Wal-Mart earlier today. I bought Grey's Anatomy season 2. I have just been laying around watching it.
Sheldon and I have been thinking about baby names. It we have a girl, I think we are going to name her Millie Ruth. Millie is after my Auntie Jewel who just passed away. Her first name was Mildred. Ruth is after my grandmother.
If we have a boy, we are going to name him Max. Max is Sheldon's grandfather's name. We are trying to decide on a middle name. We like Allen, William, and Jayden.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved