Monday, March 26, 2007

1st Day of Teaching

Today was my first full day of teaching at the middle school. I have taught 1/2 days, but not full. It was interesting. The students were very respectful and mindful. It was a good day. Hopefully, tomorrow will be just as good.
Sheldon got home early. YAY!!! We did not like the way Popcorn looked the way Petsmart gave him a bath the last time. Tonight we gave him a bath and blow dried his hair. He was really scared. At least not he looks and smells better.
I am really glad that Sheldon and I are not into the whole partying scene. As I have gotten older, I have grown out of it. Especially now that I am married and expecting a child. Graduating college and getting married has taught me a lot. I am so glad that I was raised with parents who did not drink and party. It has made me want that type of life for my child. It breaks my heart to see parents who do not care and are more concerned with partying. I see it all the time and it is really sad. Pictures of Popcorn's bath to come soon.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved