Saturday, March 17, 2007

Date Night

Sheldon actually go off at 5:00 last night. It was the first time in weeks. We had a fun date night. We went to eat at Sticky Fingers. It serves bbq and ribs. It was really good. Then we went to Books-A-Million. We got What to Expect When You're Expecting. We also got a present for Nana. She will have to wait 2 more weeks until she comes to visit to get it. :) We also went to the grocery store. We had a fun night.

Today, we are going to see the movie 300, get 2 storage units, and take Popcorn for a haircut.

Here is a picture of our new door decoration.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gawd, Snack and little mama both putting decorations up! I feel my life is going to be one giant decorating party! Oh the humanity of it all.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved