Monday, August 10, 2015

Summer Fun

We were so glad to move into our house mid-June. We spent a couple of weeks unpacking and setting up our home. We are glad to have all of our projects done and enjoy the rest of our summer. Our good friends came to OKC and stopped by to visit with us.  photo IMG_0788.jpg  photo IMG_0787.jpg  photo IMG_0786.jpg We have a pond a few feet down the street from us and everyone loves to go fishing.  photo IMG_0802.jpg  photo IMG_0804.jpg  photo IMG_0811.jpg  photo IMG_0814.jpg Max has taken over as the story reader. :)  photo IMG_0752.jpg Sheldon went on a guys trip to New Mexico and was able to meet up with Mark.  photo IMG_0849.jpg We saw Minions and loved it!!  photo IMG_0806.jpg Crocker and I had a date.  photo IMG_0868.jpg  photo IMG_0871.jpg  photo IMG_0872.jpg We made a trip to TN and got treats on the way home.  photo IMG_0890.jpg  photo IMG_0889.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved