Monday, August 10, 2015

Football

Max started his 1st season of tackle football. He has begged and begged to play and was thrilled when it was time to sign him up!

   photo IMG_0901.jpg photo IMG_0901.jpg

He had his 1st practice and it was a "helmet only". They are trying to get them used to all the gear they will have to wear. Max is in red shorts and a black shirt.

   photo IMG_0934.jpg photo IMG_0936.jpg

 We are excited for a good football season. I am sure Sheldon and I will be cheering for a Hoesli boy for many years to come!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved