Monday, August 10, 2015

Lucy

The boys (especially Max) kept asking for a dog that was not a "parent dog". They complained that Popcorn wouldn't play with them and they wanted a dog that would play with them. Sheldon and I took them to the Humane Society after we got moved into our house to "look" at the dogs. Well the kids (and Sheldon) fell in love with a puppy. We ended up adopting a pit bull/lab mix, Lucy. The kids have loved loved playing with her and everyone loves her to pieces.


 photo IMG_0773.jpg  photo IMG_0774.jpg  photo IMG_0782.jpg  photo IMG_0844.jpg  photo IMG_0859.jpg  photo IMG_0866.jpg  photo IMG_0784.jpg  photo IMG_0784.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved