Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Normal Days

Over the weekend, we had some special visitors. Grandpa and Grandma Hoesli, Aunt Vicki, and Courtney came to spend two nights with us. We had a super fun time and were glad they were able to visit.

   photo IMG_0960.jpg photo IMG_0955.jpg

 We were able to FaceTime friends the day before school and it was so fun!

   photo IMG_0939.png photo IMG_0940.png

 The boys are still in love with Lucy. They love to play with her and she puts up with whatever they are doing to her. haha

   photo IMG_0959.jpg photo IMG_0958.jpg  photo IMG_0957.jpg

 Eli and I have been having a lot of fun while the boys have been in school. I took him to a place that has play and painting. He had the best time!
   photo IMG_0976.jpg photo IMG_0977.jpg  photo IMG_0978.jpg  photo IMG_0980.jpg  photo IMG_0981.jpg  photo IMG_0983.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved