Thursday, April 18, 2013

Skipping School

Max had an at home day today. He has been congested and today he was just worn out, so I let him skip school. We have been super busy with soccer, gymnastics, church, and the weather is super crazy, so I think just the combo of everything caught up with him.

He just laid around most of the day watching tv, playing games, and he took a 4 hour nap.

 photo IMG_1065-1_zps4a818e88.jpg

Of course Crocker couldn't be left out and without attention, so he pretended he was sick most of the morning. He felt better quickly when he found out Daddy was going to town and he could go.

I wanted to include this series of pictures, so you can see real life around our house. No one is safe when Eli is awake.

Oh and Crocker isn't screaming, he is fake coughing for a picture. :)

 photo IMG_1061_zpsdf774014.jpg  photo IMG_1062-1_zps0d3094a4.jpg  photo IMG_1063-1_zps894de556.jpg  photo IMG_1064-1_zps8ae38349.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved