Monday, April 29, 2013

Our Week

Last Saturday, I had to be gone all day. Sheldon had all 3 boys at home and did great taking them to all of their activities. I try to make it easier on him and write him out a list of when Eli naps, eats, when the boys need to be at their activities, etc.

 photo IMG_1066_zps5fd87867.jpg  photo IMG_1067_zps413abc5a.jpg

Crocker loves to take pictures and most of the time they are doozies.

 photo IMG_1054-1_zps389b43b5.jpg

Last week, the power went out early one morning. I loaded up the boys and we headed to the city. Luckily, the power came back on after a few hours. The big boys picked out some sunglasses and were thrilled.

 photo IMG_1093-1_zpsee4c8d74.jpg  photo IMG_1100-1_zps28d3e2e0.jpg

We bought Eli a couple of snack cups, but mostly Crocker just hands Eli the snack. I think it is probably more like Crocker eats 2 or 3 and Eli might get one.

 photo IMG_1106_zps6160b64c.jpg  photo IMG_1107_zpsa57bba29.jpg

Max was out of school a couple of days this week and our upstairs looked like a train wreck most of the time. The boys have a lot of toys downstairs, but they all like to play and congregate wherever I am.

  photo IMG_1108_zps2c4221b2.jpg  photo IMG_1110-1_zps2f7700ee.jpg  photo IMG_1111-1_zpsfcf18cae.jpg

Sheldon's birthday was this past week and the big boys wanted to have a party. They colored a pendant banner and we had a fun camo party.

 photo IMG_1121_zpsb13c6c5d.jpg

Eli woke up Thursday morning with pinkeye and I about died. I hate hate pinkeye and it was not fun to have to wrestle him down to give him eye drops. Thankfully, he is looking much better!

 photo IMG_1123_zpsc6c9ba14.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved