Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend

Over Easter weekend, my mom and aunt came to visit.

We were all super excited for them to come and we had the best time.

 photo IMG_0848_zps35931026.jpg  photo IMG_0849_zpsaf5f27a8.jpg

We had an early birthday party for Sheldon while they were here. The boys love any excuse to have a cake.

  photo IMG_0859_zps85d1be7e.jpg  photo IMG_0862-1_zps1bb03e11.jpg

We also went to the bounce house. The big boys were going at full speed while we were there, so I didn't get any pictures of them. Eli was moving at a slower pace, so he was prime photo material.

 photo IMG_0868-2_zps7faab4cb.jpg  photo IMG_0872-1_zpsf3b17eb7.jpg

We also went to see The Croods. It was super cute and the big boys loved it!

 photo IMG_0877-1_zpsfae2cdf2.jpg


We are always so happy to get the chance to visit with family and can't wait to see everyone again!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved