Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lake Day

Sheldon has had a few days off recently and we decided to go to the lake. Sheldon wanted to go fishing and the boys love to go and play in the water. We took a picnic lunch and made an afternoon out of it.



The last time we went, Sheldon was a nervous wreck about them being in the water. He bought them each a life jacket and was much more calm this time around.  Max loves loves his life jacket and would wear it all the time if I would let him.


The boys had so much fun running around and playing in the water.




I was in charge of taking pictures and passing out drinks!







We took a watermelon and ate it as a snack later in the day.  Crocker really enjoyed his. He kept setting it down and Sheldon would have to wash the sand off of it.




He really enjoyed himself!















1 comment:

Gma said...

Looks like lots of fun! Glad you got them life jackets. I love watermelon!!! Love, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved