Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day Away

Last week, I talked Sheldon into taking us to the big city. We have been working on our bedroom and needed fabric for curtains. We also needed a blanket for our bed. It is slowly coming together.

Max insisted on wearing his cowboy outfit. He wore his cowboy hat everywhere we went. All he needs is a belt buckle!


We shopped all day and went to a hibachi restaurant for dinner. It was so fun and the boys enjoyed it. They got a little scared when the cook made flames on the grill. Max actually got up out of his seat and tried to run off. He got used to it quickly and enjoyed the rest of his dinner.


I have no idea what Max is doing here, but it apparently was funny.



1 comment:

Gma said...

Hope you are feeling better Jenny! Gpa is going to bring Max a belt buckle. He has some smaller ones for kids. Love, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved