Friday, September 9, 2011

Gone Fishin'

Over the weekend, Max went on a special date with his daddy. They went to the lake to go fishing/swimming. Max was thrilled and was ready to go spend time with Sheldon.




Someone was not happy that he didn't get to go. He had to stay home and take a nap.


They had the best time and were gone about 4 hours.

Sheldon told me the sweetest story that I want to remember. When they were getting loaded up to leave the lake, Max stopped and told Sheldon that he could not come home until he found me a special present. Max started looking around and picked up a big rock and asked Sheldon if he thought I would like it. Sheldon told him I would love anything he brought me. Max headed to the car, stopped a shell, and traded the rock for the shell. He told Sheldon I would love it and it was what he wanted to bring me.


My boy came home so excited to give me the shell he found and was so proud of himself.

2 comments:

Gma said...

What a thoughtful little boy. And a beautiful gift. Gma

other gpa said...

will be in memory chest forever, have to appreciate it



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved