Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun Night

Occasionally, Sheldon will work out of town and invite the boys and I to tag along.  We went to the big city one day this past week. We had a good time shopping, eating out, and spending the night in a  hotel.
The boys are experts at being in a hotel. They know to get a ride up to the room.


We went out to dinner and Max was tring to explain to Sheldon how to play "Grumpy Old Troll". Sheldon got the hang of it and they played a few rounds.



The boys really like to spend the night at hotels. Probably because we let them do things that we never would let them get away with at home.

For example, jumping on the bed!



We had a good time and I am ready for our next overnight trip!



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved