Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Clothes

My days have been filled with chasing the boys, playing with cars/blocks, and sewing. I have been able to whip up a couple of pairs of summer pants for the boys and applique a couple shirts for Crocker's shorts.
My big model did really well.


Please excuse the shirt, but the pants are blue and white seersucker.


The littlest model would not stay still.



So, we just decided he would lay down for the photos.






Crocker has a pair of seersucker pants too, but I was not up to chasing him down to change him again!

3 comments:

Nana said...

The new clothes look so good! You did such a good job! The boys are gonna be handsome in their new outfits this spring!! Love you!!

Granny Kaye said...

The outfits are darling as well as the boys!! Love standing models as well a floor models!! Love and Hugs!!

Kate said...

Great job!!!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved