Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Moving Day

We have been planning this move for awhile and the day is finally here. Over the next two days, the moving company will pack our house up and load the truck with all of our belongings. We are not set to close on our house until mid April.
The boys and I will be heading to TN. Sheldon is going to be traveling back and forth from Shreveport to the Panhandle working.

We are excited, anxious, and nervous as we set out on our new adventure! Please say a prayer for us that things will go smoothly and every detail will fall into place.

3 comments:

Kindly Old Man said...

Let us know where you are staying in Tennessee. Maybe we can get together and see you while your there. LOL

other gpa said...

Real funny kind of guy... will keep your adventure in my prayers

Max said...

Love and many prayers for a smooth transition from Gma and Gpa.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved