Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finishing Up Our Trip

Max has quite the collection of hotel room keys. We stayed in 4 different hotels while we were on our trip. The boys loved to catch a ride on the luggage cart every morning.





Sheldon and Max at the OK state line.



We had some time to kill next day, so we spent a few hours at the park.




The boys enjoyed a picnic lunch.




Sheldon even got in a little play time.


Sheldon and Max played swords.



We went to dinner that night and Crocker had his 1st taste of Sprite.


I think he liked it! He quickly went in for a 2nd drink.



We were able to stop through Ft. Worth on our drive home and meet my aunt for lunch. It was nice to visit and catch up.



We are back home and glad to get back into our normal routine.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved