Saturday, March 26, 2011

Missing Daddy

Crocker is really into Sheldon these days. He asks for him when he wakes up, talks about him all day long, and wants to see him. Occasionally, Sheldon is still home when Crocker wakes up for the day. Crocker will follow him around while he is getting ready and then cry at the door when he leaves. It is pitiful.

On this day, Sheldon got to come home early and was here when Crocker woke up from his nap. To say he was thrilled would be an understatement.



On the rare day off that he gets, Sheldon is good about taking the boys out to do something fun. He decided to take Max on a date and go fishing. Max wanted Crocker to go too, so they went fishing and to the park to play.

I think the boys were just a little excited.


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved