Friday, December 10, 2010

Trampoline

Max and Crocker have already received their 1st Christmas gift. It has been sitting in our garage for a few weeks. Sheldon had some time yesterday and was able to put it together. Max is so excited to have a trampoline!

He went out to help Sheldon put it together.


He worried Sheldon to death wanting to jump on it the entire time!


This little boy was just as excited, but had to watch from the window.





This other little one wanted to be out in the middle of the action too.


We had to leave for the program last night before Max could jump on it. It was on his mind 1st thing this morning and he is having a blast!




Crocker and Sheldon have even been able to try it out. It is a hit and everyone loves it!







Photobucket

2 comments:

Granny Kaye said...

Love it!!!

Kindly Old Man said...

Oh to be a Hoesli or Cove person! Looks like fun!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved