Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

After sleeping in, the boys got up and saw what Santa brought them.
He brought a new couch for Max and a couch for Crocker. They were excited and Crocker climbed right up on his.



Sheldon made french toast for breakfast and then the boys sat down to open their presents from Sheldon and I.

Max got a Leap Frog movie, but his favorite gift was a Handy Manny flashlight.


Crocker got a sing a ma jig.


Max with all his gifts.


Crocker with all his gifts.


After presents, we settled down and watched Horton Hears a Who.


Max liked it, but Crocker would not sit still long enough to watch any of it. He wanted to play with his new toys.


The boys took a long nap while Sheldon and I watched A Christmas Story and White Christmas. Max got up and finished it with is.


After both kids were up, Sheldon and the boys had a wrestling match. I thought they were too rough, but Sheldon made it. ha!



We had such a good day watching movies, playing with new toys, and staying in our pj's all day.
Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved