Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Trip Day 2

Sheldon and I were awakened by someone beating a tambourine with a drum stick. We quickly figured out that Max was not in his bed. He woke up and slipped upstairs without making a peep. Grandma fed him breakfast and Max enjoyed spending time with her.

After we woke up, the card games started. Sheldon played a few games and then his helped joined him.



It was so cold in Kansas. I was so glad to find this hat and Max loved it. He was thrilled to be Spiderman.


Later that day, we went to the flower shop to buy flowers to take out to the cemetery. The lady was so nice and let Max help her finish them off.



We went out to the cemetery and Sheldon was in charge of sticking the flowers in the ground. We put out flowers on his brother and mother's graves.





After the cemetery, we went and ate BBQ for lunch. Max wanted to eat in his coat, so that's what he did.



We got back to the house and Courtney came over after school. The boys were glad to have another friend to play with.


Max loved to have "treatments" on this foot massager.


Crocker needed one also.



One of Max's favorite things was the trampoline. He loved loved to be out in the cold jumping on it.



Crocker was too little this year, but I am sure the next time we go it will be a hit with him also!


That night we had a soup supper with a lot of family. It was so good to see everyone and visit.









No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved