Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Trip Day 4

We all got up and the Grandpa H had to leave to go back home.




Max and Crocker opened their Christmas gifts from their great grandparents.


Max loves his car track!!!


We just hung around the rest of the day talking and playing games.


That night, we got ready and went to see the baby calf 1 more time.


Max was really excited because he was going to get to feed the calf a bottle.


They mixed up the bottle and Crocker tried to steal a drink.


We bundled the kids up and headed outside. They each took a turn riding the calf.



Then, Max was able to feed her a bottle. It was such a fun experience for him.



We finished out the night talking and playing games.



Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved