Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Trip Day 5

We left Kansas at 6 am and headed to Tennessee. We arrived about 5:30 pm.

The boys (and their mom) were so glad be get out of the car. ha! Max's balloons were waiting for him and both boys enjoyed running around.




Max had to get to work not too long after we arrived. His job was putting the ornaments on the Christmas tree.
He would put one on and Crocker was just as quick to take one off.


Granny and Papa came over to visit.


Crocker found a new friend before he went to bed. Santa became a favorite because of his bell that jingled.


Max's hard work. I love how the ornaments stop part way up. That is as high as he could reach while standing on his chair.


Sheldon and I also celebrated out 4 year anniversary this day. We exchanged gifts at home before we left, but he surprised me with my annual flowers.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Nana said...

I think the tree looks beautiful!! Max did a great job!!`



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved