Monday, November 15, 2010

We are Thankful...

Max is at such a good age this year for the holidays.
Everything is so new and fun for him.
We are doing a few special things leading up to Thanksgiving that I will be sharing along the way.

Today was a cleaning day for me and a playing at home day for the boys. Max and I talked about what it means to be thankful for things. He made a picture of what he is thankful for. Then, for fun we made Indian headbands with feathers. Crocker had no clue what was going on, but he was in on all the fun too.






Max helped me list what Crocker is thankful for.







I especially love that Max is thankful for cake and ice cream. He is so funny!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Granny Kaye said...

Happy Thanksgiving Max! It will soon be Jesus' birthday and you can have a cake!! Love you!!

Granny Kaye said...

Love it Crocker!! You are so thankful, too!!

Kindly Old Man said...

Crocker is a Ham. Look how he has I love mommy pajamas on, leaning on one knee. I think he is saying he is ready for a donut hole...LOL

Max said...

It is wonderful that you are teaching them what Thanksgiving (Giving thanks) means. I am so thankful for all of you and I'm thankful for cake and ice cream, too!!! :-) Gma

Kate said...

What a great post! Crocker makes me smile! And Max's list reminds me of our prayers from the other night. We go through a list of folks we are praying for, and Robert decided to pray for pudding and hot dogs, too! Wish these two kiddos could have a playdate - they'd have a ball!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved