Friday, November 5, 2010

3 year well child

We headed to the doctor today for Max's 3 year well child check up.
He was so excited to go to the doctor, but he was even more excited for a flu shot. He told everyone in the waiting area that he was going to get a "school" shot.

He weighs 40 pounds and is 42 inches tall. He is above the 95th % for height and weight. He is just a tall boy.
He is right on track with his development and is doing wonderfully.

Here he is waiting on the doctor.


After the doctor came in, the nurse went to get the flu shot. Max was so excited and so happy. He was really thrilled about his shot.


His enthusiasm was gone quickly when he realized what a flu shot entailed. When he had to stretch out on the table and I had to hold him down, he quickly decided that he did not want his flu shot.
He got his shot and told me that it hurt. He was so brave and was excited to get a sticker.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kindly Old Man said...

Sounds like this would warrant a "Large Frappuccino".

Kate said...

That comment was spoken like a true grandfather!

Cute story, Jenny!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved