Sunday, November 21, 2010

Giving Back

It is no secret that our boys are spoiled. They do not want for anything and Sheldon and I want them to realize how fortunate they are.

The boys school sent a note home with a list of foods they were collecting. They were going to compile all the collected food and distribute Thanksgiving dinner to needy families.

Sheldon and I discussed it and decided to contribute an entire dinner. We made it a family event and really tried to help Max understand how lucky he is.
We went and purchased all the groceries.



A few days later the boys and I delivered them to the school. Max was so proud and is (hopefully) very thankful for his food.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kindly Old man said...

I'm proud of you for teaching Max about sharing. I do however think the sentence needs to be modified to "the boys and I are spoiled". LOL

Max said...

Good job Jenny and Sheldon. These are 'life' lessons. Love, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved