Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shared Treasures

I love when Crocker gets ready for a new size of clothing. I don't have to run to the store and buy anything. I just have Sheldon get a tub or 2 down and get his new wardrobe out.
It is so fun to Crocker wearing the same things that Max wore. It is also funny to see things that Max wore when he was 9 months old that Crocker is wearing when he is 13 months. The newest set of clothes had a special little shirt in it. I got teary eyed when I pulled it out to wash and more teary eyed when I put it on Crocker to wear today.


Max wore this shirt for the 1st time when his daddy came home from war. I searched high and low for the perfect shirt. What could be more perfect than this?






Photobucket

2 comments:

Granny Kaye said...

Precious boys & Good Looking Grandpa!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Max said...

Great pic of Gpa and Max! They both look so happy. Don't think I've ever seen it before. Did you take it? It was a long ride but that was a wonderful day for all of us. Love, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved