Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quick Trip

The boys and I went to the zoo one day this week.
It was the quickest trip to the zoo that we have ever had.

It started out really fun. We were all, especially Max, really excited. He did not want to ride in a stroller, so I just brought one for Crocker.



We went to see the sea lion show.


We were also able to see the birds.



We went to the Children's Zoo and Max had an accident. He peed in his pants and we had to leave. He never has an accident, so I did not bring any extra clothes for him.
He was so upset and told me that it was ok and his pants would dry.
We had to leave and he had to wear one of Crocker's diapers home. I am lucky that he is skinny and a size 4 diaper will fit him!


When we walked into the zoo, the photographer snapped 2 pictures of us. You can click the links and see them.
here and here

We had a fun 30 minutes at the zoo and hope to go back soon!

Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved