Friday, September 3, 2010

Sick Days

The past few days have not been fun. I got so sick and had to call Sheldon to come home from a job he was on. I was able to have a friend watch the boys and go to the doctor. I had pharyngitis, which is like strep throat. It was miserable and the worst part was the fever that went with it.
Sheldon has been Mr. Mom for the past few days and he is worn out. He has done such a good job with the boys and has tried to keep up with all the housework/laundry. He did tell me today that he was ready to go back to work and have a break. ha ha!
I am so thankful that his boss was understanding and let him be at home for a few days. I really do not know how I would have made it without him!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Max said...

Sure hope you are feeling lots better by now. Gpa used to have lots of trouble with strep throat. Every cold he caught turned into strep so he learned to go to the Dr, immediately! Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved