Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fashion Expert

Max is really into changing his clothes and picking out his own clothes these days. I had to lock him out of his room the other day because he was messing up his dresser drawers and pulling out all his clothes.
He gets his mind set on what he wants to wear and nothing else will do. These days, he loves his Toy Story shirt and his shirt with a toucan on it.
He had a fit to wear these pj's to bed. I turned his fan on, so hopefully he will not get too hot.




1 comment:

other gpa said...

about as good as it gets.. LOL I remember sheldons clothes choices.. fathers footsteps, great



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved