Sunday, September 12, 2010

Date Night

Every once in a while, Sheldon will take us out to eat. Those are always my favorite nights. I enjoy the break from cooking and doing the dishes!
Over the weekend, we went to Logan's. We have only been there once before with the kids, but we are definitely going to be going more often.
Max was so good and he LOVED shelling all the peanuts. Sheldon showed him how to when we sat down and Max went to town on it. Sheldon did not even have to shell a peanut for himself anymore. It kept Max occupied and Sheldon and I felt like we were on a real date!






Photobucket

1 comment:

Max said...

Sheldon, are you grumpy or do you have a mouthful of peanuts?
Jenny, you look so pretty and happy. Like your top!
Kids are cute, as always. Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved