Tuesday, September 21, 2010

1st Day of School: Trial Run

Crocker went to Mother's Day Out today for a trial run. We have been talking about sending him to "school" 1 day a week, but wanted to see how everyone (mainly me) would do before we fully enrolled him.

He woke up this morning so happy to go to see his friends.



He seemed to be so excited to go to school.






Sheldon was off today and went with me to take him. Crocker went right to a toy and started playing. He was so happy and did not even look back at me.

I was another story. It was so hard to leave him and I cried off and on for awhile.
Luckily, Max's teacher told me I could text her anytime today to check on him. Every time I contacted her, he was doing great.

Sheldon and I were able to have a day date while the boys were at school.
We drove around and looked at houses.
Then we went to Borders, got apple cider and pumpkin spice cake, and looked at books.
After looking at books, we went to eat lunch.




Crocker had such a good day and was so excited when we picked him up. I am so thankful that he did good and had a good time.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Nana said...

What a cute couple!! I'm glad ya'll had a good day together!! Glad that Crocker had a good day, too!!

Love to all!!

Max said...

Yes, a cute couple, cute kids and a good day. Blessings, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved