Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fun Filled Saturday

Today we went down to the Museum District and went to the Health Museum. The admission was free today and it was so crowded. We tried to go to the Children's Museum, but they were just too packed.

On the way, we stopped at Starbucks to get a drink.



Max was excited to get his strawberry frappuccino. He has had a couple before today and asks everyday for one.



He got a little bored on the ride to the museums and started making faces.


We went to the Health Museum and it was really neat.
They had over sized exhibits of all the body organs.

Max was able to go into the mouth and sit on a tooth.


He then moved on to play with the heart.


We saw the brain and an eye.





Max has had a lot of ear trouble, so I thought this was fitting.


You walked into this room and walked under the ribs. They are on the ceiling.


Scooby Doo was there and Max LOVES Scooby!



He also saw Jesse from Toy Story.


We came home and the boys took a nap. Then, we went for a ride in Sheldon's truck. This was the highlight of Max's day. He loves loves loves for Sheldon to take him for a ride!



Sheldon drove me to Hobby Lobby to get some fabric. I had a bottle of water and sat it beside Crocker. Of course, Max thought I was giving his brother something and wanted to hold the bottle. So, we decided to let each one of them hold the bottle for a little while and you would have thought Max had a gold bar. He did not want Crocker looking at him or reaching for the bottle when it was his turn. It was seriously so funny.


This picture really cracks me up. It was probably taken after Crocker reached for the bottle when it was Max's turn.


We had such a good day and we look forward to many more like today!




Photobucket

1 comment:

other gpa said...

Brothers------ and in the beginning



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved