Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baseball Game

Max went to his 1st baseball game today.
We went to see the Houston Astros play the Cincinnati Reds.
We met up with some friends and had so much fun!

Max was so excited to go to the baseball game.
He borrowed a shirt from our friends and had to take his binoculars!







The people behind us bought these balloon hats for all their kids. One of them did not want it, so they asked Max if he wanted it. He loves balloons and thought it was awesome to have a balloon hat!




We watched the game for awhile and went to let the kids play.



We had such a good time and cannot wait to go back!




Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved