Sunday, August 29, 2010

Zoo Day

We took the boys to the zoo on Saturday and had a blast. It ended up being a pretty hot day, so we had to cut our trip short.
Max was so so excited and could hardly wait until we got there.


They had a big dinosaur exhibit and Max was excited to see all the dinosaurs.



He was excited to see the dinosaurs until we got there and they roared and moved. Then, he was scared to death. It was the Rainforest Cafe all over again!


I love how tightly he is clinging to Sheldon. I guess he is afraid Sheldon will feed him to the dinosaur. haha


After we saw the dinosaurs, we went to the splash pad in the Children's Zoo. It was so hot, so we stripped Crocker down to his diaper to cool him down.




Max had a good time too. He was running, playing, and having a blast. Max is to the left of the lady and has on navy shorts.




We also had to stop by the carousel.


Max loves loves Toy Story. So when I saw these pj's for $3.00 I had to get them!


Photobucket

1 comment:

other gpa said...

They are growing so fast,,



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved