Saturday, August 28, 2010

Busy Busy

We have been pretty busy these days.

Crocker is a wild man. He is a crawling machine and is into EVERYTHING. We cannot leave any doors open, or he is in the room reeking havoc. He is having to be gated these days and as you can tell, it does not bother him one bit.




Max is becoming quite the little helper. He has started to pick out his own clothes and do more around the house. He wanted to pull the trash can in the other day and Sheldon let him. He had to have a little help at the end, but he did a good job.



Max's teacher at school and I have become fast friends. She has a little boy 3 months younger than Max and they are in the same class. They play so good together and it is fun to get them together.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Max said...

So glad Max has found a friend. Two cute little boys. And Crocker is awesome! Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved