Friday, August 6, 2010

Fun Happenings

We have all had a really good week.
I have been getting some really good deals and Sheldon has been working close to home the past few days.

Max is learning more and more everyday and we are so proud of him. He can recognize 90% of the letters, so I have been working with him on writing them. He can make a pretty good "M".
The biggest news of the week is that he can spell his name! I have been working with him for awhile and he would always say MAB. Then, he got the X down and would substitute the A for an I. He finally got all three letters in the correct order Wednesday and is now a pro at spelling Max.

Crocker is eating more table food and ate cheese yesterday.

The boys are growing up so fast and I am thrilled that I am here with them everyday watching them grow!

1 comment:

Max said...

So proud of the boys and the job you and Sheldon are doing with them.
Also, am so very thankful for the way you keep us up to date with the blog. Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved