Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun Times ?!?

I have a few things that I consider fun.
I like to take the boys to the zoo, that is fun.

Having your husband out of town for a week while you have a stomach virus, ummm yeah not so much fun.

It was especially exciting when I started feeling a little better and Crocker started throwing up and having an upset stomach.

I am on the mend and Crocker is feeling a little better today. Thankfully, Max has not caught it yet and I am praying he won't!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Max said...

So glad you are feeling better. Hope Max doesn't get it. Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved