Monday, August 30, 2010

Picking Our Battles

I learned long ago that Max is one that I have to pick my battles with. He likes to pick out his own clothes and dress himself. I have learned to just go with the flow. If we are not going anywhere, I pretty much just let him do his thing.
We were going out yesterday and Max went to get his clothes on. He came out with this outfit on.




He did pretty good matching, but it was too hot to wear long sleeves. Don't you also love how he looks pretty good from the back??? We need to work on putting our clothes on the right way!

Photobucket

1 comment:

other gpa said...

considering his age I believe he did exceptional.. Let him get hot and teach him layers though... LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved