Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Fun

We had a pretty good weekend. Max and I made cupcakes on Friday. He is really good at pouring ingredients into the mix. He also likes to help the bowl spin and mix everything up.





Sheldon had to work for a while this weekend. The boys were all over him and so excited to see him when he got home.


Max is really into puzzles these days and is really good at them. It is really smart and has a logical mind like Sheldon. He can figure things out really quickly.



We went to church today and nothing thrills me more than dressing the boys alike! I think they look so cute.


Also, Sheldon and I have started to become more active in the church we attend. This week, they had sign ups for areas that you could volunteer. We each picked an area and are excited to serve in the church!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nana said...

I think it is awesome that you and Sheldon are getting more involved with church!! I know the children that the two of you work with will be blessed by having ya'll helping in their church classes!! The boys look adorable!! Love the binocular shirts!! Love all of you!!

Simplegirl said...

How sweet, you have a beautiful family, many blessings! I am now following your beautiful blog from Blog Frog.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved