Monday, April 7, 2014

Springtime

We have officially entered Spring in our neck of the woods and I could not be happier! The big boys are all signed up for soccer and the 1st practice is this week. They are super super excited and cannot wait! The kids are playing outside all the time and I am excited not to have freezing cold temperatures.

While Max is at school, the little boys have been playing outside and having picnics.


 photo IMG_3029_zpsf17d7020.jpg

They love to ride in the truck.

 photo IMG_3031_zps728eacdc.jpg

Crocker had to grab his gun and go "dove hunting". He rode up and down the street looking for doves. He would stop and shoot whenever he saw one.

 photo IMG_3035_zpsb6b8cd49.jpg  photo IMG_3036_zpsf6afe984.jpg  photo IMG_3037_zps1339448b.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved