Tuesday, December 3, 2013

All About Eli

Next month, Eli will be 2.
He is a spunky guy with a lot of personality. He is a daredevil and is usually right behind his brothers trying whatever tricks they are doing.
He loves apples and milk. He loves to watch Mickey Mouse and play with cars/trucks/anything with wheels. If it has wheels and he can push it, then he loves it. He also builds with blocks and has started doing a few puzzles.
His favorite past time is looking at the "baby" in the phone. I have dozens of pictures and video of his looking and talking to the baby.

 photo IMG_2341_zps90ba3d45.jpg  photo IMG_2306_zps5f76e4a0.jpg  photo IMG_2281_zps1eb2f194.jpg  photo IMG_2277_zps61557c62.jpg  photo IMG_2276_zps42003df0.jpg

1 comment:

Nanny said...

Such a sweet boy! Nanny can hardly wait to see all my Texas boys and to love on all of them:)



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved