Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hunting

One of my boys favorite things to do is go hunting/shooting with their dad. Occasionally Eli and I will tag along, but they would much rather it be a "boys only" outing.

Both of the older boys are a pretty good shot and can handle a gun fairly well.

 photo IMG_2268_zps047c23aa.jpg

Crocker was so so excited to go coyote hunting one night with the big guys. They were not gone very long because someone couldn't be quiet.

(Eli wanted to go too and he was so so sad when they all left without him.)

  photo IMG_2274_zpsbb8af20a.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved